top of page
STUDIO TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Portrait vouchers and promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Your Portrait appointment must be booked within 3 months of purchase or receipt of your voucher.
2. Clients must be over 18 to take part in one of our Xperiences. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
21. Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances we may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum however delays on occasions can occur.
22. IMAGE STORAGE: Ordered images will remain on file for one year from the date of the portrait session. Unordered images will be purged after 30 days from the date of the first viewing.
23. However, in the unlikely event that the images are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed within or beyond our control, Photographer’s liability is limited to the refund of all payments received, or a reshoot can be scheduled at no additional cost. The
limit of liability for partial loss or damage of originals shall be a prorated amount of the total amount, based on the percentage of originals lost or damaged.
24. We will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially manmade fibres. It's sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
3. A Family is designated as a group consisting of one or more parents and their children. It is at our discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
4. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12 month period.
5. Each Xperience is subject to a fully refundable booking deposit, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment time and limit non-attendance. This will be £20.00 per person/family group according to date and availability.
6. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify us within 72 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If your unable to make your Xperience appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. Failure to do so will void your session fee/ portrait voucher / promotion and you will lose any deposit paid.
7. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their portrait voucher or session fee. Weekend bookings including Friday, Saturday and Sunday's, client's must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise a rebooking fee of £20 will be applicable.
8. Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the session fee, portrait voucher or promotion.
9. If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, we cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and the deposit cannot be refunded.
10. If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment we will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
11. Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing. (This applies to ALL Portrait xperiences and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
12. Portrait clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher / promotion will be rendered invalid.
13. Images are only available for purchase on the day of your viewing. Please refer to our Studio price list for products available to purchase.
14. Strictly no refunds are permitted once copyright has been handed over in the form of images purchased as a digital download or on a usb.
15. For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with Mel Morland Photography. All clients using our services agree that any images taken by Mel Morland Photography belong to Mel Morland Photography and can be used for advertising/display purposes at our discretion.
16. For your safety and security please be aware that CCTV is in use throughout the premises. Clients should understand that this is in no way to infringe on their privacy during their time at the studio. Recorded CCTV footage may be used as evidence against any individual committing a criminal offense on the premises of Mel Morland Photography.
17. Mel Morland Photography accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment, vehicle or personal belongings brought onto the premises and car park.
18. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third party companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) Mel Morland Photography reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
20. Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within 1 month of the completion date. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
bottom of page